Weekly Updates #42
Here is our weekly update. Our engine is finally running on Windows again! Our tech demo has still too many critical bugs for a public release, but we are coming closer.
- Philip finished our new scripting backend for Windows, which is now based on Microsoft .NET. He also fixed a lot of Windows related bugs.
- Marcus is working on a new analytics system that provides detailed perfomance statistics for all subsystems of the engine.
- Kersten is implementing more geometry postprocessing features, enabling even more sophisticated terrain geometry.
- Tobias is doing his usual work on the launcher, deployment, engine update system and so on.
- Marc is continuing his work on the networking and multiplayer features. Multiplayer sessions are running more or less stable now.
- Lukas helped Philip with the Windows port of the scripting backend and fixed several bugs in the Linux backend.