Here is our weekly update.
- Kersten is still working on graphics benchmarking and already got some very interesting results about the caching behavior of graphics cards.
- Philip finished the Entity/Component refactoring and is working on savegames. Once this is finished, we can convert all of our game state into binary data, which will serve as the foundation for our multiplayer system.
- Tobias is writing a game launcher with a failsafe self-update feature.
- Marc is working on our new Webkit-based GUI.
- Marcus extended the set of available functions in our procedural function node system.
- Lukas is working on a framework for automated testing of our engine.