Here is our weekly update.
- Marc is still working on AI pathfinding and has some first results to show.
- Marcus is working on tensor magic, allowing analytical derivation of matrix-valued functions for our procedural function system and other cool stuff.
- Philip finished and mostly integrated our new mesh system. He also tweaked our build system to decrease compilation time.
- Tobias is working on our program launcher, build servers and a new website.
- Kersten worked on tesselation and is now porting our geometry processing functions to the new mesh system.
- Lukas integrated Autodesk's FBX SDK, enabling asset loading from FBX scenes.