Just in time for Easter, our sixth update! Also: we're currently making a video of the new features since last week. It will probably be finished in the next minutes but may be delayed due to upload and postprocess by YouTube.
- Lukas is working on the modding and scripting API. Hopefully, all important logic can be done by scripts at the end of next week. He also implemented "dig-on-click".
- Marcus is still carefully crafting our new expression/node-system. He promised me to write devblog-articles when the system is finished. Intermediate bytecode evaluation works, derivation and range prediction are up next.
- Tobi is implementing our own bug-tracking system with connection to a crash-logger library, a launcher-application, and an ingame feedback/bugreport form.
- Kersten created a tree renderer (based on instanced texture lobes) and worked on the particle system. Furthermore, he added new input functionality like "plant-a-tree", "light-cube-throwing" and "destruction-ball-throwing".
- Philip wrote the rendering systems for particles, procedural skybox creation and the underwater effect. He also extended the illumination capabilities of our engine by supporting point lights.