We just released the final alpha version of GeoMechanic. Check out our Release Trailer!
We got a lot of user feedback from the early testing versions and used it to introduce many usability improvements and new features. The changes include, among other things:
- New construction system, things like cars can now be created with a few clicks.
- New crafting objects and terrain materials
- New world generator for nice landscapes with forests and mountains in it.
- Massive performance improvements (100% FPS increase on many machines)
- Lots of bug fixes, including crashes and installation problems
Behind the scenes, we are already working on features planned for future releases like multiplayer and the adventure mode.
If you pre-ordered, you can now download the game in your account settings (create a new account if you don’t have one).
If you have not yet bought the game, buy it now! We are now using the Humble Widget from the Humble Bundle guys for our sales.
We are currently setting up this Wiki as a reference for all the construction tools and options. It is still under construction, but if you want, you can help to expand it!
Tell us what you think and what you are missing in our community forum. As always, we are eager to hear your feedback!