We just released version 0.4.59. It contains several gameplay fixes. We are still working on the new threading system, so several crashes and bugs caused by the old system are still there.
And here is our weekly progress update:
- Marc and Philip are working on our new threading system, which will fix several bugs that are caused by the current threading system and also improve overall performance.
- Marcus is writing a new terrain generation engine, which will make the terrain look more realistic.
- Tobias worked on our website infrastructure and our internal testing and deployment system.
- Philip implemented a new framework for automated testing, which will help us in detecting and tracing bugs in the engine.
- Kersten and Lukas implemented several smaller fixes in UpvoidMiner.