Weekly Updates #41
Here is our weekly update. We are wrapping things up, approaching a release date.
- Thanks to Tobias, we now have a fully automated deployment system which takes commits from our git repository and converts them into downloadable releases after building and testing them.
- Philip is making progress with our new CLR-based scripting backend for Windows. This hopefully means that our engine will soon run on Windows again.
- Marc is still working on networking and multiplayer support.
- Marcus did some more optimizations on our procedural function system and is now beginning with a statistics system that will provide us with performance analytics about all subsystems of the engine.
- Kersten finished his work on terrain mesh postprocessing and is now hunting bugs in the terrain mesh extraction algorithm.
- Lukas started work on the physics crafting system for our tech demo and fixed bugs in the scripting backend for Linux.