Here is our weekly update. We deployed the first internal release of our tech demo, so we are still confident we can make a public alpha release this year.
- Marcus improved our perlin noise performance by a factor of five. This greatly reduces the required time for the terrain generation.
- Marc is making progress with multiplayer support. We already can host a server running our tech demo and play with multiple players.
- Philip started with embedding Microsoft .NET as our scripting backend, which will replace Mono on Windows.
- Kersten is still working on Mesh postprocessing.
- Tobias finished our launcher tool, which will perform installation and updates of the engine.