Here is our weekly update.
- Philip started working on Mac compatibility. He also extended the resource system of the Engine so that it downloads missing assets from a resource server on demand.
- Marcus and Philip tracked down a Windows related bug that bothered us for some time now. We learned the hard way that Windows requires 16-byte aligned stack pointers.
- Kersten is working on mesh normal postprocessing and fixing problems with the terrain normals.
- Marc is still working on world saving. This takes a lot of time because we need serialization functions for everything that is relevant for the game state.
- Tobi worked on our deployment and testing framework.
- Lukas also worked on the deployment system and fixed some Windows related bugs.