Here is our weekly update.
- Marc continues his work on the networking system. Communication between server and clients is already working.
- Philip is making progress with his new terrain system and fixed stuff in various parts of the engine.
- Marcus extended the syntax of our expression system for procedural terrain generation and started working on faster noise generation.
- Tobias and Lukas are working on a new website, which will look better and be more robust to visitor traffic than the current one.
- Kersten implemented a mechanism to constraint the digging process in our new showcase game. This allows for digging or construction of flat walls with right angles, aiding the construction of houses or similar structures.