Weekly Updates #24
Here is our weekly update. Our techdemo mod is making progress!
- Marc is now continuing the work on our networking system. We want to implement multiplayer capabilities as soon as possible, because it might force us to change things in other subsystems of the engine.
- Philip is refactoring the terrain system. This will reduce the memory footprint of our engine and make the procedural generation more powerful. He is also working on a graphical designer for the node networks we use for procedural generation.
- Tobias and Kersten worked on our HTML-based GUI.
- Marcus fixed some bugs in the procedural function system and is now working on performance optimizations.
- Lukas improved the modding API and extended our new techdemo mod by a simple controllable player entity.