We spent our time mostly with bugfixing this week. We started development of a new techdemo game using our engine, so there will be some new screenshots next week!
- Philip is working on better memory management. Right now memory is allocated regardless of the available memory, so performance drops drastically when the machine does not have enough memory. This will be fixed by dynamically adapting the memory usage.
- Marc fixed various bugs and worked on the GUI. He is now embedding a tiny webserver into the engine. The GUI is HTML-based, and we like the idea of accessing parts of the GUI from other devices.
- Marcus fixed more bugs in the procedural function system.
- Kersten and Lukas started development of the mentioned new techdemo.