Here is our weekly update. We are now done with most of the refactoring work and will soon be able to work on our SimpleMiner techdemo.
- Philip is mostly done with serialization of the game state. We already have some basic savegame functionality.
- Kersten finished his benchmarking tool. The benchmark results will help us optimize our rendering code for various graphics cards.
- Marcus finished the serialization of expression node networks and implemented local variables in the expression system. He is now working on functors, which will make it easier to create custom procedural functions.
- Tobias finished the failsafe self-update procedure of the game launcher.
- Marc is working on our new GUI system.
- Lukas used the new automated testing framework to detect and fix bugs in the scripting system.