Weekly Updates #13
Here is our weekly update. We spent some time with rearranging our office, but we also made some other progress this week:
- Kersten improved our shadow mapping and is now working on tessellation for the terrain.
- Tobias started working on a build server for automatic bug hunting. He is also migrating our blog away from Wordpress.
- Philip is working on a new mesh class and geometry processing pipeline. This will allow more streamlined operations on meshes.
- Marc is working on AI pathfinding and windows compatibility.
- Lukas is working on the animation system. He also started implementing support for Autodesk's FBX file format.
Right now, we don't have any new screenshots. But expect some basic character animations soon!