Here is our weekly update. Our video release last week triggered a much greater response than we expected. The Youtube video has over 25,000 views now, and we are receiving an incredible amount of feedback. We were busy for several days with just answering comments and questions.
- Philip got the automatic API generator working. Large parts of the interface code for modding is now generated automatically.
- After finishing the JIT compilation, Marcus wrote the second article in his series about our node-based procedural function system.
- Marc and Tobias worked on Windows compatibility.
- Kersten did some tweaks on the grass shaders to get more natural distribution of the grass.
- Lukas is workig on a skeletal animation system. Also, as a result of the hundreds of questions we are receiving, he set up a FAQ page.