And here is our second weekly update. We are making progress!
- We published a video and blog post about our old destructible terrain prototype. We already received a lot of very motivating feedback and attracted surprisingly many visitors to this blog.
- Philip wrote a devblog article about the grass in our prototype.
- We almost have the features from our old prototype rewritten in our new engine. We hope to have a new prototype ready soon.
- Marcus is working on a node-based system for procedural terrain and textures.
- Philip wrote a framework for debug widgets for our engine, there are already some implemented that will probably save us much time.